Our chartered accountants at Johnston Associates South are focused on offering clients integrated business solutions to ensure they have a business structure that best suits their needs.
We offer a competitive fee structure and are willing to set the fee in advance by discussion with you the client, so you know what the assignment will cost prior to committing to the work to be done.
We aim to complete all annual compliance work received from clients within 6 weeks of it being submitted to us. In the event that you require the work completed more promptly than this, all you need to do is notify us in advance of it arriving in the office and we will pre-book the work for you in order to accommodate the required time frame.
Our services cover a wide range of business and consulting areas including:
- Annual Financial Accounting
- Accounting Services Evaluation and Implementation (Xero and the Cloud Training)
- Business Advisory (Development and Structure)
- Corporate Advisory (Cash Flows, Budgets, Projections)
- Debt Structure and Management
- Due Diligence
- Management Reporting/Interim Reporting
- New Company Setup
- Succession Planning
- Taxation – GST/PAYE/FBT
- Tax Compliance and Advice
- Trans Tasman Accounting
We have specialist expertise in the areas of hospitality, horticulture, aquaculture, viticulture, forestry, property development, earth moving and engineering. Our clients range from sole traders to large organisations.